We will collect your personal information when you, for example:, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our products and services, direct marketing, and improvement of our services. Whenever we rely on this lawful basis to process your data, we assess our business interests to make sure they do not override your rights. Additionally, in some cases, you have the right to object to this processing.
Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation, including for example accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict usage of your data, which control the scope of legal assistance to be provided; or
The consent you provide where Max Ayo Consultancy does not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
We will collect your personal information when you, for example:
- Buy or use any of the products or services available on the website
- Subscribe to newsletter, alerts or other services from us
- Register for a specific product or service
- Contact us through various channels
- Visit or browse our website
- Are a Customer that we acquire
We also collect information from certain organizations, where appropriate and to the extent, we have legal grounds to do so. These include fraud-prevention agencies, business directories, credit check reference/vetting agencies, billing calculating agencies, and connected service providers.
The types of information we may have are, where applicable:
- Your name, address, phone and/or mobile number, your date of birth, gender and email address;
- Your credit or debit card information, information about your bank account and other banking information – for example, you’ll have to give us this information when you open an account with us. We’ll collect the data necessary to process a payment whenever you make a purchase
- Your traffic data. This is data we see as part of providing you with connectivity like the numbers you call, the time and duration of the call, or the amount of data you are using
- Your location data. This can be precise where it uses Global Positioning System (GPS) data or by identifying nearby mobile phone masts and Wi-Fi hotspots and you enable location-based services or features. Or less precise where, for example, a location is derived from your IP address or data such as a postcode or name of a town or city
- Your contacts with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to one of our contact centers, a Live Chat, an email or letter sent, or other records of any contact with us
- Your account information, such as dates of payment owed or received, subscriptions you use, account numbers, or other information related to your account or included in Max Ayo Consultancy; Credential information – we’ll collect passwords, hints, and similar security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services
- Your preferences for particular products, services, and lifestyle activities when you tell us what they are, or we assume what they are, based on how you use the products and services
- See Cookies for details on what we collect using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including ad data;
- Your browsing history. If you have given your permission, Max Ayo Consultancy collects the categories of pages that you have browsed on our website using via mobile device or PC, for example, Articles, Service products, or any other content that is hosted on our website. However, we don’t have a history of the pages you browse, as this is limited for a short period of time to enable the connection to be made. We use these interests to send you personalized marketing or show you personalized advertising. You can opt-out of advertising through Cookies.
Information we obtain from other sources, such as credit agencies, fraud prevention agencies, and other data providers. This includes demographic data, interest-based data, and internet browsing behavior.
How we use your personal information
- To improve our service
- Improving and innovating our products and services
- We collect anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information in order to improve the service we offer to everyone. None of these analytics is linked back to you in any way.
- Manage our services and understand service/product usage usage
- To protect and manage the volume of our services/products through calls, texts, and other uses of our website. For example, we identify peak periods of use so we can try and ensure the team can handle the volume at those times
- To understand how you use our products and services. That way we can seek to review, develop and improve these, develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalizing our products and services.
- Marketing & tailoring our service to you. As our customer, we will keep you informed generally about new products and services, send you newsletters or white papers, invite you to participate in a survey or let you know about offers, promotions, prize draws or competitions. We tailor these messages based on the sorts of products and services you’ve bought from us (for example, we know not to market to you if you’re in the middle of your phone contract).
- Research and analytics. We use a variety of analytics methods including what is commonly referred to as “Big data analytics”. Big data analytics are mathematically driven analysis techniques on large and varied data sets (that is why it is “big” data) to uncover hidden patterns and hitherto unrevealed trends. At Max Ayo Consultancy we take governance of big data analytics seriously. Our data scientists are required to sign up for a Code of Ethics. We have a strict use case process that requires that privacy and data protection law checks are carried out before any use case commences. We have strict rules ensuring that personal information is anonymized or de-identified at the appropriate stage in the process.
- We use our analytics to Market research and to carry out research and statistical analysis including monitoring how customers use our products and services on an anonymous or personal basis;